Thursday, December 13, 2007

Why am I here?

I'm at work.. everything is shutting down in anticipation of the snow that's coming, and that makes me not want to be here even more. It doesn't help that my sister is a teacher and today is her second snow day of the week. Couple that with the fact that we both have tomorrow off to go Christmas shopping with my mom and you can imagine how badly I want to leave. After the guardrail incident I'm a tad skittish when it comes to driving in snow/ice, so my co-worker and I have devised a plan to get out early. Hopefully it works. I'd tell you about it, but I'd have to kill you.

I'm a tequila.... Speaking of which, does anyone watch that damn Tila Tequila show on MTV? I admit, I don't, but there have been marathons aplenty and i know the final two are a guy and a girl that looks like a guy. I never got that.. If I were a lesbian, I'd totally date a hot chick.. not a girl who looks like a guy... However, I'm pulling for Dani, the firefighter from Florida. She seems like a cool chick and as manly as she is, she looks better than me in a bikini... Bitch.. It could be over now for all I know, but I figured I'd give my opinion anyway!

Here's a funny for today and the holiday season.

Ike Turner died... and Tina doesn't really care... Maybe truth and time don't tell all after all, eh Justin Bobby!?

Golden Globe nominations were announced early this morning. Atonement led the pack with seven nods, followed by the as yet unreleased Charlie Wilson's War with five nominations. I really love the Golden Globes because even comedies get a shot, as do TV shows. Plus, it just seems like one hell of a party. I hope people don't boycott due to the WGA strike.. that would really put a damper on mine and C. Howe's Fashion Preshow..

The Lavendar Lushes are still on a winning streak! We won our game last night 5-1. One of our girls scored her first goal, so now it's only me and my friend Heather that are scoreless. As I said, we both play defense so it's not like it's easy for us to score goals, but I decided to try some offense for the last 15 minutes of the game last night. I did get a few scoring chances, but it just didn't happen. It was very frustrating cause I had a few nice shots, just couldn't get them in the net. Oh well, we won and I should just let that go and stick to defense... Unless Heather somehow scores a goal. Then it's over..

No comments: