Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Just one more reason to watch Reaper

Sam's new girlfriend doesn't know who her father is (Sam thinks it's the Devil). However, in the beginning of the episode she told Sam her mother used to be a backup singer for Huey Lewis and that her father was one of the band members.. Yep.. one of the News.. Turns out she made up the story, but it's still a Huey Lewis shout out...

Ok.. two reasons... the song that closed the show was by Guster. I mean.. what more could you ask for?

More TV stuff later when I get the time.. After all, Heroes ended this week and people are quite possibly... dead... kind of.

PS - I never got to mention this during my Project Runway rant last week, but even though I don't sometimes love his clothes, I adore Steven. He says the funniest shit regardless, but his delivery is priceless! When talking about the Tiki Barber challenge from last week he said (This is obviously not a direct quote, but I'm going to use quotations anyway) "We were all feeling... well, what is it that the people felt on the Titanic? Oh yeah.. PANIC." I think he might even try to take over Santino's Tim Gunn impression... As long as Steven doesn't get all Red Lobster and Andrae on me, I think he'll be fine...

No comments: