Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas = Friends = Good Times

Last night we had a party at our house, as my friend Chris is in town for the holidays from South Carolina. I think everyone had a great time and there was TONS of food!!! I made these seasoned pecans, which were a recipe I got from my cousin Chrissy (she likes to call them her "sweet nuts") and I also made a chicken wing dip that turned out really well. Yes, everyone was shocked that they were eating food made by me, and probably even more shocked that they enjoyed it! My ex Bill even came to the party. He and Chris moved down to SC at the same time, but he moved back last year. I haven't seen him in at least four years, and it was really nice to hang out and chat with him as well. Here are some pictures to keep you busy!


That's me and Amy... don't we look amazing from that angle?

Tara, me and Shani.. It's just like high school... ya know, minus the kids (well, for them). Higgie, Tre, Jen and I... It's like Columbia Greene all over again! Yeah.. last night was kind of a reunion type deal!

Time for me to get a move on. I spent my day cooking my chocolate peanut butter balls, more pecans and some chocolate chip cookies, so I'm ready to relax. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: