Monday, October 22, 2007

One of those nights

I'm having one where I just don't want to talk to anyone. I want to watch my shows, not go to the gym and have McDonald's.. and I did. I might have to skip weigh in tomorrow.. After this week, it's NOT going to be pretty. I need to kick some ass at the gym and with my eating habits this week or I'll never hit that 10 pounds mark.. EVER. It's just that for some reason, once people start to notice that I'm losing weight, I decide I can eat again, instead of being motivated to do more. I don't get it. Wednesday is the start to a new week.

Holy shit! Marie Osmond just passed out after her samba on Dancing with the Stars. Apparently she "forgot to breathe." I hate it when that happens.. That's like when people say "oh, I just forgot to eat." Um... no you didn't and if you did, you're an idiot and abnormal (no offense Marie).
Ok.. softball party pictures:

This is my cousin's cousin Anne, my sister, me and my cousin Chrissy. We had a great time having a cousin's party night and we plan to continue that on New Year's at Anne's house.

My cousin Shelly showed up later and completed the cousins night.

Finally, me and Jen having some of Kenny's special drinks.

The party was a blast as always and I stuffed myself with Barry's chicken cordon bleu. I already can't wait until next year.

Ok, I'm not into live blogging or anything, but I just adore Mark Cuban on DWTS. It's obvious how much weight he's lost just from doing the show. He looks great and he's having so much fun. He's certainly far from the best, but you have to respect someone who tries as hard as he does and really wants to please everyone. I give him a lot of credit and I might actually vote for him tonight! Speaking of tonight's TV - Kristen Bell finally joins the case of Heroes. It's gonna be one hell of a night. Enjoy yours and GO COLTS! :)

No comments: