Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Heat Nazi

That's what my sister is. She refuses to turn on the heat until November 1, unless it snows or something. I don't know about you, but it's been pretty freaking cold at night. Our house doesn't get much sun as there's a lot of tree cover, so it's always freezing. The other night I put my electric blanket on my bed, thinking that would be enough. It wasn't. Last night I went to bed in flannel pajama pants (thanks Shell), wooly socks, a t-shirt and a hooded sweatshirt. I never took anything off during the night, nor was I ever too hot. When I checked the thermostat this morning it was 59 degrees in the house. When I said something to Tre about it, she told me to get another blanket. I know I'm always cold and such, but 59 degrees? Sometimes I'm sure it's warmer outside than inside.

No comments: