Friday, October 26, 2007

Karma's a bitch

I played rugby with this guy in college. Always seemed dumb as a brick, but nice enough and a killer body, which basically was enough to get him through. Well, he's proven the dumb as a brick thing in the past year. He killed a girl while drunk driving around Boston last April and was finally sentenced yesterday. I'm pretty impressed the judge didn't see through his line of bullshit. I'm not saying he hasn't learned his lesson, but he's had ample opportunity and until he faced jail time, didn't seem to show any remorse whatsoever. Let's remember though, these are my opinions and not an accurate representation of this guy. Course, I think they're accurate, but friends of mine who are closer to him will more than likely disagree with me. Let's just say, he'll get along real well in prison.. he's pretty... I know too many people in prison..

No comments: