Monday, October 22, 2007

Let's Go Rockies

Ya know.. it's not even that I hate the Red Sox.. I hate the Red Sox fans. I mean, they sucked for 86 years and now they get in my face regarding the last time the O's won a pennant. Um.. it was less than 86 years ago so how bout you suck it? That, and just because I'm from New York doesn't mean I give a shit whether the Yankees win or lose. I'd rather root for the Yanks than the Sox, but it's not going to change my life regardless of who wins, nor is it going to change the lives of said Sox fans. So, there's my soapbox.. Jump on up and root for the Rockies.

The rain was horrendous on Friday night. Not as horrendous as my bowling, but it was pretty bad. I feel like I've forgotten everything I've ever learned about bowling over one summer and it hasn't been pretty. I need to practice. Anyway, as I was playing a spirited game of beer pong on Friday night, my mom called to tell me not to drive home, as the rain was pretty bad. That was at 10:30. I braved everything at 12:30 and while it was quite dark and a little tough to see, I'm sure it wasn't as bad as when she called.

I'll post some pictures of the softball party later on. I got a new cell phone on Saturday so I spent most of Sunday programming and downloading new ring tones as opposed to posting pictures. It's a Katana II by Sanyo and it's so damn cute. I might even be in the correct digital age, finally! When I showed the girl my old phone she actually said "oh yeah.. you need an upgrade." Anyway, I shut the computer down so I could clean the hellhole we call a home and then never got motivated enough to turn it back on again. That and there was a So You Think You Can Dance season 2 marathon on MTV. You should be shocked I even left the house! I still didn't get to see every dance and every episode, but I saw more than I had originally, which was nice.

Tonight is Dancing with the Stars and Heroes. I still need to watch last week's episode of Heroes before I tune in tonight, but that shouldn't be a problem. I'm wavering between doing some cardio or going to the Total Body Sculpt class at the gym. I'd like to do something different but I don't really want to go by myself and not going would give me a little bit more free time than usual. I have a feeling I'm going to talk myself right out of it before the day is over. So, I'll let you know how that goes when I post some pics from the softball team party later on tonight. It was a great time and even with all the boozing I was in bed early and woke up without even a slight hangover. THAT is a good party! I also got to see some pics of J in the suit I picked out for him at the wedding he went to this weekend. Let's just say I did a good job. Of course, knowing him the whole suit probably didn't stay on too long, but at least he did make the effort to take a pic or two while he still had the whole thing on, which is more than I expected!

I know it's gorgeous out, but that doesn't make the day go by, so here's something that might help you out. Enjoy your Monday and I'll post some pics later.

No comments: