Wednesday, October 24, 2007

One More Thing

Root for the Rockies.... they deserve it and as a New Yorker, it's against everything I stand for to root for the Red Sox..

Ok.. ONE (or two) more things...

Damages ended with a bang last night, although it still hasn't been renewed for another season. I imagine it'll only be a matter of time with the cast it has, and the reviews it's received. It's definitely as intriguing as Rescue Me and Nip/Tuck and I hope it continues to be a staple in the FX programming. Kristen Bell made her first appearance on Heroes and she's going to be bad. Very bad.. but in a good way! You can just tell. When a girl can shoot lightning out of her fingers it's just not going to end well..

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I. Hate. You.


ps. GO RED SOX!!!!!

Sandra said...

K, you *know* I am not much of a sports fan...at all...even remotely. But now that I've been to the Red Sox's home, enjoyed their kind hospitality, and quaffed goodly quantities of their beer, I feel I MUST root for the guys. So now I'm dabbling in baseball fandom. I'm a poser, yes, but my support-- ignorant, misguided and flimsy though it may be--seemed to work wonders for the guys last night, eh?

ps; oh yeah.. GO RED SOX!!