Friday, August 03, 2007

I'm so ashamed

I'm watching "Scott Baio is 45 and Single" and loving every god damn minute of it. And no, it's NOT the first time I've watched it. Maybe I'm the one that needs therapy.

Also today, I watched the episode of Top Chef I taped. I never thought i'd say this, but I was REALLY upset that Joey had to go home! He irked me every second of every show, but I just don't think it was his time. Don't get me wrong, it was a toss-up between the four standing there (Hung, Joey, Howie and Sara) but I really thought it would be between Howie and Sara. I totally didn't see it coming. He cried like a little baby too.. I'm sure he'll get ragged on by all his friends, but I found it slightly endearing.

In other disappointing news, my favorite b-girl, Sara, got eliminated! Considering she really didn't have any experience in the other genres, she really blew me away. I adored her and was hoping she'd win. However, now I have to give my props to Sabra, who is just phenomenal. As far as guys, I could go either way with what's left (Neil, Danny and Pasha). I'm actually surprised Danny is still there. He's an amazing dancer, but a little lacking in the personality department if you know what I mean. Anyway, we're down to 6 so only a few more weeks to go. Also, the band OneRepublic performed their song "Apologize" last night. I deon't usuaully watch the performances but Danny and Anya had performed to this song earlier in the season and I really enjoyed it. Definitely give it a download.

Another one I didn't see coming (maybe because I thought the show was on at 9 last night, not 8) was the elimination of Nick over Kail on Big Brother 8. Kail is a basket case and I'm sure (if she or Jen don't win HOH this week) they'll both be on the block again next week.

OMG - what's REALLY scary is that Scott Baio's ring tone on his phone is also my ring tone for my texts: Huey Lewis "If This Is It." Now I'm really concerned..

1 comment:

Sandra said...

the most fascinating thing I've learned from the Scott Baio show (which, let the record show, I've only watched 1.5 times!) is that Scott Baio is good pals with Jason "Kevin-Arnold's-brother-Wayne" Hervey. I don't know why I find that bit o' trivia fascinating but I definitely do.