Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Moles

While I was out shopping for office stuff yesterday, I came to a general observation through my travels. Ok, it may be more of a question than observation, but you get the gist: I've seen many a person with a mole that has hair sprouting out of it. Why do these moles only seem to be on people's faces? I mean, correct me if I'm wrong that people have hairy back moles and hairy leg moles, but I've never seen (and/or noticed) them. I guess the ones on your face are just more obvious, thereby making them even more disgusting than the others. Cruel.. very cruel..

PS - shopping for someone else's office decorations is not as fun as you'd think. I was exhausted after our triumphant return to the office, even though we got some really nice things. I now have the utmost respect for the people on Trading Spaces..

No comments: