Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Day 1

It's pretty bad when I'm getting excited about rice cakes with some fake chocolate drizzle on them. However, this afternoon, I was. I forgot how much you really have to think in order to do Weight Watchers. Don't get me wrong, it works and it's worth it, but I haven't had a chance to really look through things or go shopping, so I'm trying to make do with what I have at home, which is not an easy chore. I even went to the gym and did an hour of cardio. Oh yeah.. I'm hard core.

The first episode of The Real World Sydney airs tonight and I really don't care. I know.. I'm as shocked as the next person but the past few (ya know.. 12 or so) seasons have just been the most ridiculous disply of random drunken hookups I've ever seen and while I adore reality TV, even I can't take it anymore. Having been to Sydney (and enjoyed one hell of a time there) I am intrigued to see how they don't fully enjoy their experience... but not enough to watch the show.

Wow.. all I can say is that the dances on So You Think You Can Dance tonight are INSANELY good! I've never seen choreography quite like what they've put on the stage tonight and everyone is putting their all into it. I have no idea who they'll vote off because every single person on the show is capable of winning it. However, I wont' find out who's in the finale until Monday because tomorrow night is a preseason football game on FOX.. I'll let it go since the Colts are playint.. Still, I can't wait until Friday to get my tickets to the tour!!! I may even be able to convince my sister to go with me (although she'll never tell that she's a closeted fan of the show). I sent out an email to my friends to see if I can get someone to go see Daughtry with me and I did get a few responses, one of which is from my friend Christie, who's in a wheel chair. I'm under the assumption that the Palace Theater would have to be handicapped accessible, but I'm going to check it out tonight.

I'll post more soon. Right now I have to concentrate on my Wednesday night shows and my 100 calorie bag of popcorn.

No comments: