Friday, August 10, 2007

I bailed

on my pseudo date. I just wasn't in the mood. I had dinner at my parents house and then ended up on the phone for a while. Now here I am, watching American Dreamz on HBO2 at 10:00 on a Friday night. I could have watched one of my Netflix movies but I'm too tired to start them. Especially Amores Perros. Two and a half hours with subtitles. Tonight is not the night for that. Oh well. Such is life.

I am happy to hear that I wasn't the only one who didn't know...

Once again, Howie dodged a bullet on Top Chef. I knew it would be Sara the minute they were talking about how great her friendship with Dale was.. It's the kiss of death. Speaking of Dale... I did wonder if he was gay and I'm disappointed that he is for all of womankind. I mean.. good god.. that man is absolutely adorable!!! He's one of my faves on the show and I was so happy to see him win immunity. I felt bad for CJ from the get-go. I mean, Sara, Howie and Casey? How much more of a trainwreck team could he get? Sara was probably the right choice to go because she obviously is not cut out for competition, but I think it might have been time for Howie to throw in the towel, and it's not just because it grosses me out to see his head sweat fall into everything he cooks. That's a lie.. it totally is. Plus, I was just starting to see him as something more than an asshole, and he totally set me back.

After a few weeks on the block, Kail was finally eliminated from the Big Brother house even after Daniele promised her she wouldn't be. She ended up going against Eric (America's Player) and his buddies in the house just had a tad too much pull. Jessica ended up winning the HOH competition which puts Dick, Daniele and Jen at a great risk. The shit is going to hit the fan (as it does every week) and I'd get to see it if I could only remember what days the show is on at 8 and when it's on at 9. I always get confused.

I'm gonna wrap this up so I can finish this movie and maybe read some of my book. Have a great weekend and I hope to post in the very near future.

No comments: