Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Finally

I found some time to watch one of my Netflix movies. I watched The Butterfly Effect and I have to say, not a fan. I'm a little peeved cause I was kind of excited about it and it totally let me down. I can't really pinpoint how because i understood the concept and all, it just didn't thrill me. I skipped the gym to watch it (well, that and after catching four softball games in less than a week my legs are f'n killing me) so I guess I kind of wanted to really enjoy it. Oh well.. I guess I won't make that mistake again! I'm going to keep Amores Perros for one more week and if I can't find time to watch it, I'll have to send it back. I've had it for over a month and can't seem to find the time to watch it so I don't see the point in keeping it. Obviously, it doesn't thrill me as much as I'd hoped.

The O's have hired Dave Trembley as their manager through the 2008 season (with an option for 2009) and Brooks Robinson has been named to the Golden Glove Team. And oh yeah.. the O's lost 30-3 to the Texas Rangers. Daniel Cabrera pitched 5 innings and allowed 9 hits while (once again) the bullpen let him down and gave up 20 hits. Wow... that's really all I can say about it.

I'm still beat so I'm going to hit the hay real soon. I promise to post some more tomorrow. I promise.. I have a list.

No comments: