Tuesday, August 14, 2007

It could only happen to me

I WON tickets to see the So You Think You Can Dance tour from 99.5, the River. I already ordered tickets to the show. Now what? I guess I'll wait and see which seats are better and try to unload the crappy ones. Granted, mine aren't crappy, but I don't know what they'll offer up. They're probably on the floor and personally, I'd rather be a tad higher up so I can see everything, but that's just me. But really.. only me. I couldn't win Daughtry tickets, right!?

Speaking of which, the final four are Sabra, Lacey, Danny and Neil. I'm actually quite surprised Danny is in there. Granted, he's very talented, but I never thought his personality would win out over Pasha. I can't wait to see who wins cause it could go either way. I'm really pulling for Sabra and Neil (separately of course) because I don't really want to see another Schwimmer (Lacey is Benji's (last year's winner) sister) take it home. No offense to Lacey.. she's wildly talented, but I think she'll get her shot regardless.

I really thought B-Rob was going to be the hero last night against the Yanks, but it was to no avail. Then again, if Melvin Mora hadn't gotten thrown out at the plate, the game would have been over. Ok, it wasn't really all Melvin's fault, but come on.. it wasn't even close.. Hopefully they'll be able to pull Chad Bradford's head out of his ass and bring it together tonight, even in the wake of the death of Phil Rizzuto..

I already adore The Hills and it's only just begun. LC and Audrina are best buds and Audrina obviously has shitty taste in men (She, like me, should stay away from men whose names start with J). Heidi is still as vapid and oblivious as Spencer is self centered and fake. Some things never change.

Tonight is birthday dinner to which I have managed to change the venue from Olive Garden to Moscatiello's.. I can't wait.. :) Their food is awesome and the portion sizes are insane.

This is my 400th post.. can you believe it? My little blog is all growns up!!!

No comments: