Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Reality TV Start Dates

I'll be back with more later, I promise but I wanted to give you the goods on start dates for our favorite reality shows!!

Tim Gunn's Guide to Style (Bravo) - September 6th
American's Next Top Model (CW) - September 19th
Dancing with the Stars (ABC) - September 24th. They announced the contestants for this season just the other day and I have to say, I'm not excited or impressed. I'll still give it a shot though.
PROJECT RUNWAY 4 (Bravo) - November 14th. Heidi Klum, it better be worth the wait! NOTE - Apparently now Bravo is stating there is no start date, and it's even been taken off Heidi's official web site.. NOT SMART Bravo.. give me a date!!!!

Speaking of reality TV, SOOOOO bitter that Tre was the one to go on Top Chef, even though I had a feeling after catching some of the scuttlebutt online. He is a very talented chef and I expected him to be in the final two, but as executive chef you have to take responsibility for what goes on in the kitchen, which he did. I hope this isn't the last we see of him! Also, on Big Brother 8 Jessica nominated Zach and Amber for eviction. [Note to Amber: I have nothing against God, or even those who worship him, but considering what's going on in the world today I'm PRETTY SURE he has better things to do than help you win a reality TV competition.] Just a thought. Tonight is the Power of Veto competition which could get very interesting if either of the nominees take themselves off the block. It could really gum up the works for the Dick-Daniele/Jessica-Eric alliance.

No comments: