Tuesday, August 07, 2007

If only I had remembered my camera

Oh lord.. this weekend was a blast. As I believe I've said, the annual Firemen's softball tournament was in town and I watched games all weekend. Friday night my sister continued to call a catcher with tight shorts "moose knuckle" and I admit, I was embarassed. Luckily he had a great sense of humor and we ended up hanging out with the Greenlawn Fire Department softball team. They stayed at the Joslen Motor Lodge, which I thought was just up the street from my house. Tre and I changed our mind when we started walking home around 1:00. Luckily, a couple of the guys were nice enough to pick us up and bring us home, thank GOD! Unfortunately, we didn't make it to their 8:00 game because I was way too hung over. Again, with all the drinking!!! It's got to stop! Anyway, I ended up scoring a team t-shirt but I lost my own in the process. Don't think dirty!! I had another shirt underneath the one I wore when I changed!! Regardless, I don't think I would have been able to wear it again because a few of the guys put it on and most definitely stretched it out! However, I'll never know since I never got it back! I think they took pictures so I might have to find a way to get them. It was a hysterical night and I can't wait to hang with those guys next year.

Other than that, I'm ashamed to say little else has gone on! My co-worker has been out sick the last two days so I've been extremely busy. I can't complain though, it makes the day go by! OOH.. today i got the email saying the So You Think You Can Dance tour is coming to the Pepsi Arena/Times Union Center/Knick Arena on Friday, September 21st. I've already persuaded my friend Sue to go with me so all I have to do is get the tickets when the presale goes off on Friday morning. I can't wait!!!!! I ALSO found out that Daughtry is coming to the Palace Theater on September 13th.. I really want to go because I've missed him the last two times he came and seriously, what are the chances he'd come around the area three times in one year? So, I feel like I should take advantage. However, the only person who's offered to go with me is the knocker upper and while I've considered it, I REALLY don't think it's the best idea... unless he pays.... ;)

Oh snap.. it's gonna be a veritable bloodbath on Big Brother... God damnit I love reality TV! Speaking of which, THE HILLS starts next Monday. I'm so damn excited, especially now with all the shit talking going down between Heidi/Spencer and Lauren. I'd say more about Heidi and Spencer but there's no f'n way I'm promoting their 15 minutes of fame. Let's just leave it at that! I'm on Team LC!!!

So, tonight was my first weigh in for Weight Watchers. Wow.. you want to talk about depression! Anyway, tomorrow is my first day of getting back in the swing of things, really watching what I eat and going back to the gym. I already packed my gym bag like a good girl but it's the getting there that's the hard part. I do plan on keeping you all posted on what i hope will be a very quick and excessive weight loss, but don't get your hopes up. We're not getting into the starting point.. No one needs to know that but me!

I'm completly distracted by Big Brother, and Damages after that, so I'm going to get a move on. Hope you enjoy your hump day and I'll try to post again soon, I promise!

No comments: