Thursday, August 30, 2007

I'm sick

Finally.. it was bound to happen, as I've been warding it off for at least a week and a half. However, it's time for the Chatham Fair which means beer tent. corn dogs and fun pictures. /I don't expect to be there till Saturday night so hopefully I can get rid of it by then. My throat hurts like an SOB and I have a fever, albeit slight. I feel like ass, and according to my co-worker, I look like ass too. Good times. Therefore, please don't get pissy (you know who you are) if I'm unable to post for a bit. I'll do my best, but I make no promises.

On a great note, Amber finally got evicted from the Big Brother House. Thank goodness, as I'm so sick of watching her cry and pray on television. Like I've said in the past, I have nothing against those who feel strongly about their religion, but her praying to God to win a reality TV competition and swearing things on her daughter's life really puts a bad taste in my mouth. Also, apparently she said something about pursuing being a motivational speaker. The girl barely knows the English language, as is evidenced by the many definitions she asked about during her tenure in the BB House. Seriously sweetie.. stick to the waitress thing. No idea who HOH is, as the competition will take some time. Apparently they're going to reveal who won on Sunday night and have a special veto competition hosted by All-Star Janelle on Tuesday.

Now that I've caught you up, it's time for me to chug some Nyquil and hit the hay. Happy long weekend to all of those who are lucky enough to have it!!!

No comments: