Wednesday, August 29, 2007

College Buddies

My first year in college, I made a friend for life. She lived across the hall from me and was funny, entertaining and always had a good story to tell. We were supposed to live together our second year until she decided not to come back to Castleton (I was bitter, but once I got a room to myself I got over it). We've had sporadic contact over the years through email and mutual friends, but it's just not the same, ya know? I found out she got married, and then she had a baby. We all know how I feel about babies, but let me tell you... this kid is frickin' adorable!!! So, I dedicate this post to my friend Jen, her husband Matt and her new daughter Acadia (Cadi for short). She let me know that she started a blog recently and I promise to add it to my favorites on the side. See, these blogs do come in handy!!! Now we can keep tabs on each other even when we don't necessarily have the time for long winded emails and conversations.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

OMG - I feel famous! Love you, Kara!