Saturday, August 04, 2007

Someone save me

I just drank a glass of V8 Fusion in Tropical Orange.. and kind of liked it.

I believe my mom, my godmother and I are starting Weight Watchers (again) on Tuesday, so for a while this may be a very bitter and angry blog. I just want you all to be prepared. I've done it twice and lost at least 20 pounds each time so I know it's do-able, it's just so damn hard in the summer when there are so many other things to do and eat! However, I would like to fit into my clothes and find myself a man so I'll give it another shot.

Last night for some reason the mouse on my laptop decided to just die.. Well luckily, my sister had bought me this cordless mouse for my laptop for Christmas. I hadn't even opened it yet and that did not sit well with her to say the least! Regardless, it is the coolest thing in the world and I can't believe I waited so long to try to it out, especially since I really hate laptop mouses. They're so sensitive and hard to use (kind of like some of my ex-boyfriends).

My cousin and her boyfriend called me last night to see what I was doing. I had just settled in on the couch and preheated the oven to make myself a grilled cheese and french fries (hence the Weight Watchers) and they told me they were heading down to the Firemen's Softball Tournament to heckle my father, who was umpiring most of the games. I quickly changed my clothes and headed down. It was jam packed and I even got my sister to come down after golf. We had a blast and we're gonna go back and do it again today. It should be more fun because some of the teams will be eliminated and in better boozing moods. My uncle is umping this morning so we might have to go heckle him too..

Enjoy your weekend!!!

No comments: