Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Frustration, thy name is Weight Watchers

I lost .2 pounds. Yep.. there's a period in front of that 2. I'm PISSED, which was probably evident when I said "you've got to be f'n kidding me" to the woman who weighed me in, who was also my first grade teacher. She tried to talk me off the ledge but it was to no avail. I know I didn't eat too much so maybe I didn't eat enough.. who knows? All I do know is that I've usually lost 10 pounds by now and I haven't even hit the five pound mark yet. It's really annoying considering how hard I have to work to do it. I don't eat vegetables and mainly anything that's good for me, so I have to do a lot of research and work pretty hard to find food that I can eat that isn't 20 points per serving. Maybe I'm throwing myself a pity party, but for anyone who's tried to lose weight of any kind I'm sure you can feel my pain. I'm not giving up, but my spirit has been a tad broken at this point. Also, the Chatham Fair is this weekend which means I'll spend it boozing and eating fair food, which I'm sure won't help. Regardless, I need my corn dog and fried dough fix and no one is going to stop me! That's where I draw the line.

No comments: