Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Yesterday was my first "official" day of unemployment. Everyone was calling and asking me how my day off was. Um.. a day off is something you take, not something you're forced to take, but I appreciate the concern.

There was a Keeping Up With the Kardashians marathon on all day yesterday. Someone at E! loves me. My mom called me last night as she was watching Dancing with the Stars and I was watching Heroes (and yes.. it was awesome.. at least in my humble opinion) and asked me who Kim Kardashian was. I think my response was "Well.. her dad was OJ's attorney and she's basically a nicer version of Paris Hilton with a big ass." If someone else can think of a better description, feel free, but that one appeased my mom!

I probably would have enjoyed Heroes more if I hadn't had a brain splitting headache last night while watching it. I'm trying not to take my Ambien cause as of October 1, I won't have health insurance, so I bought some Tylenol PM instead. Therefore, I was waiting till bed to take it, so I didn't get drowsy and miss any of Heroes, even though I was DVRing it. Anyway, come to find out, I had a 99.9 degree fever, which explains me feeling like crap and being exhausted all day yesterday. I woke up with a fever today, but it's gone down considerable in the last hour and a half, so I'm still going to get my hair done. Priorities..

No comments: