Sunday, September 14, 2008

I promised pictures, so here goes:

The bride and groom
Our "dates" wouldn't dance, so we danced with each other. I think I'm leading..
This is when I realized my boobs were a little out of control. Out of control to some.. FABULOUS to others (I got lots of compliments). After all, my dress might have been petite, but my chest is not! Regardless, it's still a good pic of me, Tre and Fish!

We took a "nice" picture too, but this one just cracked me up too much not to share.

Not only was Sarah and Pete's wedding beautiful, it was a hell of a lot of fun! Longfellows was a really nice place to stay and there was nothing bad to say about the reception. The food was phenomenal, the drinks were strong and everyone had a great time! Granted, we never made it out to Saratoga, but I really don't think anyone really needed to go out. The after party in front of the hotel was probably enough!

No comments: