Friday, September 19, 2008

Bet the guy that parked next to me feels real stupid lately: He has a bumper sticker on his car that says "Spitzer/Paterson." If only I could remember what the slogan was.

That is basically one reason why I would never get a political bumper sticker. Granted, I know I should, but I really have no interest in politics, so there's another reason. It's like a tattoo: It's on there forever and if your party loses, you drive around with that reminder of who ran in 2000 on your car. At least it's on the back so you're not reminded of it ALL the time! I mean, I've never even had an Orioles bumper sticker and I have an Oriole tattoo. That's something I'm gonna like and will hopefully be around for all my life, unlike two people who "might" rule the country (or state in this matter) for a few years. I don't get it..

Today is my last day at work. To honor that, I woke up with what can only be described as a headache reminiscent of someone shoving an icepick into my brain. I'm thinking it could be slightly stress related. My co-worker and I had left over cake for breakfast. We were going to get those chicken biscuit sandwiches at McDonald's, but then we both realized we had issues with having chicken for breakfast. I mean, chicken, egg and cheese maybe. But chicken on a biscuit? I think I'm gonna have to pass. A McGriddle it's not.

You would think this guy's face would be pretty recognizable, but I totally didn't see it.

Well.. he didn't get a car, but at least he got a little more than his original winnings of $50k!

No comments: