Thursday, September 18, 2008

J brought this to my attention.. It looks like they have all the people they need, but wouldn't it be cool!? I mean, I certainly have the free time... If only I'd been laid off ealier! Granted, I have an affinity for falling asleep during movies so I probably wouldn't do so well, but I can watch flicks with the best of them!

Super news - "It's Complicated," Denise Richards reality show on E! has been renewed! It's a guilty pleasure and I think I've mentioned how really entertaining and funny she can be. Apparently filming will start soon.. Yippee!!

Oh lord.. soccer was a hot tranny mess last night. I was feeling really good about our chances after last week's game, but this week just wasn't what I had hoped. We did get our jerseys, which are very nice. Hot, but nice! There was a lot of pushing and in one instance, my newly manicured nails puncturing the skin of a tall, fast, skinny blonde. I'm pretty sure she called me a whore, which I always find funny considering she doesn't know me. Call me a bitch, I mean.. that one you can figure out. I can't say I knifed her with my nails entirely on purpose, but I probably didn't pull them out of her skin as quickly as I could have. About 10 minutes later she was showing the ref which I found hysterical cause at this point, what was he gonna do about it!? Go all CSI on me and see if I had her skin under my nails? I think not! I figure it was just retaliation as I still have the imprint of a soccer ball in my thigh where she kicked it as hard as she could when I was right in front of her. Yep... we're even. She also didn't slap my hand after the game, which was just childish. Granted, I didn't race after her either, but she was right in front of me and just walked away. Get over it sweetheart, it's a game. A game in which you kicked our ass (5-1) so show a little compassion for our frustration! We've decided that we need to practice. At this point, I'm not sure it'll help. I'm just hoping we're slow starters.

It's official - Dylan is the father of Kelly's son on 90210. I really thought it was Brandon or that they would throw Steve in, but Dylan is the one. Big surprise, considering their "history." I know everyone thinks this show is kind of a mess and that it's stars don't eat and I'm not saying I don't agree. However, that is why I like it. It's like when you pass a car wreck and you don't want to look, but you might see a severed leg if you do.

Here's one for the Heroes fans: Our favorite character (well Ok, he IS a real person too) HRG has his own blog on Television Without Pity. Ok, like I said.. he IS a real person (Jack Coleman) and the blog is his, but he should be putting forth some Heroes wisdom and talking about stuff that happens on the set, etc. Should be some entertaining reading, I hope!

I'm pretty sure some very prominent, dead country artists just rolled over in their grave, thanks to this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I should have figured you'd come up with it - I was trying to remember the site for Television Without Pity for about the last two weeks and totally blanked and couldn't figure the name out even when I searched online. I used to have it bookmarked in the States and would catch up on missed episodes. We're way behind here and they space things out funny so it would be handy to recap. Awesome. Random, but awesome.