Thursday, September 18, 2008

First a unanimous vote against him and now this? It really hasn't been a good week for Memphis!

So, today at work my co-worker and I are FINALLY giving our boss our baby presents. Yes, the baby is over a month old, but we were trying to put together something with the whole building and we just couldn't work it out. So now, with my imminent demise, it had to be done. Anyway, we ordered lunch out because I had to have a buffalo chicken calzone from Chris's Cafe one more time. We order from there all the time and they have this GREAT tomato tortellini soup that we've been craving all summer and every time we call, we cringe when they don't have it. I guess it's just not a summer kind of soup. So, we call today and after months of waiting, tomato tortellini soup! We're in shock. This is going to be the best lunch ever.

No comments: