Thursday, September 11, 2008

Soccer went MUCH better last night.. for most.. We only had one sub and within 5 minutes of the first half starting, I somehow toed the turf and thought I sprained my ankle. I literally couldn't walk on it.. I came out instantly and tried to walk it off, as I was now the only sub we had! After about 10 minutes I was able to work it out so I felt like I could at least get back on the field. We ended up losing 2-0, and on one of the goals, our goalie just had a brain fart and practically let it go by. The look on her face was priceless and she let me know that as much as she didn't want the other team to score, she was kinda glad they scored that second goal so the loss wasn't entirely on her shoulders!

I don't know if anyone remembers the circumstances in which we stopped playing last session. There was some drama and I emailed the guy who was a douche and cc'd the email to his boss. Well, he has never been nicer to me and it's kinda freaking me out. Last night, the minute I walked in he called me over to the desk, because he saw me at Jeff Dunham last week. Apparently some relative of his is Dunham's agent. So, I was at "will call" getting my tickets with J and I guess this guy was trying to get my attention and I never even noticed. I swear, I didn't! I guess his girlfriend said "are you sure you know her!?" which I find to be kind of funny.. Small world...

We all know I love a good (or bad) mug shot.

Once again, Chubby Checker tops the charts..

Yay! Office news!

(Posthumously), Mitch Hedberg has a new comedy CD out..

I still need a Halloween costume. Who has ideas?

I know I just blogged about taking part in the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention walk in a few weeks. Sad to say, there's recently been a teenage suicide in Hudson. Apparently, the kid killed himself because he was gay and kids were making fun of him (That's what I heard). I'm pretty saddened by the fact that in this day and age, being gay is still an issue that prompts ridicule and unfortunately, situations such as this. All the more reason to take part in the walk or donate to the cause.

No comments: