Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I went to my friend Sue's house on Monday night. She is roughly four months pregnant and I haven't seen her in forever, so our meeting was LONG overdue. We usually figure something out for dinner, but when I got there she informed me that she was making tacos (SWEET) and already had nachos in the oven as an appetizer. She made a cookie tray full of nachos. A WHOLE cookie tray... for three people. I'm not just talking one layer of nachos... oh no! I'm talking at least three-four tiers of nacho, cheesy goodness. We never made it to the tacos, as the nachos were awesome and we all overindulged and didn't feel the need for dinner, as our appetizer had overpowered us. I think she learned her lesson on that one. Not only did we get to catch up, but she and her husband Pete are my HBO saviors! They DVR'd Entourage, so I have yet to miss an episode. I told her that I might be at her house every Monday and if not, we'll just have to do an Entourage marathon. She promised not to delete any of them until I watch. She's a good friend..

Rumor has it that Jennifer Lopez will be the guest judge on the final Bravo episode of Project Runway. What can I say? It makes sense. She's a fashion guru and I'm sure she's opinionated enough to bring the designers to their knees. Way to go out in style, Bravo!

Nastia Liukin is lucky Ryan Lochte has hair or I'd have to choke a bitch...

Shit hit the fan last night on Big Brother, as the Renegades kept Jerry instead of Keesha. Problem is, Keesha figured it out the night before and gave Memphis (the sole vote) one hell of a tongue lashing. Dan's playing Keesha like a violin, telling her he tried to get Memphis to keep her and even (I think) putting on a show after Keesha was evicted by saying to Memphis: “I really can’t believe you did that, though, man. You’re out of your mind if you think I’m taking you. Out of your mind.” Dan knew Keesha was going, so I'm sure he was saying it to get Jerry's gears moving and to make him think he still has a chance. SPOILER AHEAD - the first round of the three part HOH has gone to Memphis, so Jerry's chances are diminishing by the minute. I can't even say who could win. If it's Dan and Memphis, I think Dan might have a shot, especially if Keesha has anything to do with it. That, and Dan might have won Michelle over just a bit by taking her to the private island instead of his houseguests (unbeknownst to them). But like they say all the time "expect the unexpected" and every time I pick someone to win that's a lock cause everyone hated the other person, I'm ridiculously wrong, so I don't think I'm gonna even go there this year. Screw it!

Speaking of exits from reality tv, this is an interesting photo gallery..

I have a wedding this weekend and my cousin's wedding in October (a two day affair for me) so I needed a new dress. Amazingly enough, I found more than one! I can't find any pictures of them, but I'm sure I'll take enough pics of me in them, so you'll have to wait! I also got some really cute stuff for my boss's baby and a gift for my goddaughter's birthday on Monday. It was a very fruitful shopping trip, to say the least.

Tonight is soccer and it might be as colossal a trainwreck as last week was, as my sister and another girl can't make it. Therefore, we have one sub for 7 out of shape girls (well 6, since our goalie doesn't get taken out... EVER). Either way, I'm stopping by Allyson's hot tub after the game for a beer and some relaxation, even though I don't particularly have time for either. It's been a crazy week to say the least.

And to end the day (so far) this is for all you 80's kids...

No comments: