Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm really working hard to find a good time to go to the gym during the day and all I've found is that 10:30 and 9:30 are not it. Don't get me wrong, I love the senior citizens.... until they spend all their time sitting on the machine I need to use at the gym. And no, I don't mean they are using it, I mean they are literally SITTING on it! If you need to take a rest, get off the god damn machine. There was a man this morning that was on the same machine for the entire time it took me to go through 7 machines. I counted. And, another man just miraculously kept appearing on the machine I needed right before I needed it. It's like he knew where I was going and was subconsciously drawn to my next machine. Like I need another reason to cut my workout short. Maybe mornings aren't as good a time for me as I thought.

In one of the biggest non-shockers ever, Jeffrey Ross was kicked off Dancing with the Stars. Tonight, someone else goes and sad to say, I kinda hope it's Cloris Leachman. I mean, she's entertaining, but she can't dance worth a lick, no matter what her age is! She sure is making the censors earn their money this season though!

I know, I never did an Emmy fashion post, but that's because it was kind of boring and nothing made me go "holy shit, that was an amazing dress." I mean.. nobody looked incredibly horrendous (I'm not touching Kathy Griffin.. she's my girl, but ooh that was a bad weave and not the greatest dress she's ever worn) unless they were someone you didn't know how they got on the red carpet in the first place. So, let's just congratulate my man Jeremy Piven (grrrr), Mad Men, Tina Fey, Damages and 30 Rock and call it a day, shall we?

Oh my god... No WAY! I TOTALLY didn't see this one coming (did you catch the sarcasm?)

I got a juror questionnaire in the mail today and I am probably the only person ever who's been excited about it. I've always wanted jury duty, just cause I think it's interesting and I'd like to see what it's like. However, with my job description, I figure they won't have me on a jury anytime soon. It's been forever since the last time I got jury duty (and i was never called) so I'm ready to send this back and maybe give me something to do while on my unemployment.

Speaking of which, I'm headed out to golf with my dad. This could be interesting..

No comments: