Monday, August 25, 2008

Who's got the over/under on the NEXT Charlie Sheen custody hearing? Ah, I know.. I'm such a cynic, right?

The new cast for Dancing with the Stars was officially announced today. I think I'm a little excited about it. There are some interesting "celebs" on the list and I'm always curious to see how the athletes will do. Hopefully Misty May-Treanor has more rhythm than Monica Seles! Kim Kardashian could be the first trainwreck to go, however she probably has a bigger fan base than say... Jeffrey Ross.. So she might have to get through her ill-timed foot injury to continue to compete!

J and I finally made it to the drive-in this weekend, where the double feature was Tropic Thunder and Stepbrothers. Yes, we've already seen Step Brothers, but I was going to the drive in come hell or high water, before the summer ended. I enjoyed Tropic Thunder. Tom Cruise's cameo is REALLY funny and shows that believe it or not, he does have a sense of humor! I understand why there are protests and stuff, but it's really not as bad as it's made out to be. Granted, I don't have a mentally challenged relative or friend, so perhaps my thoughts about it are skewed. I don't know.. I kind of think it's much ado about nothing and is certainly no worse than anything else out there. This movie also continues my summer crush on Robert Downey Jr. Who'dve thunk!?

No comments: