Friday, August 29, 2008

My 700th Post

Ok.. I know I'm not doing titles, but I think it's pretty amazing that I've reached 700 posts. Kudos to me!

So yesterday, I played hooky and went to the Woodbury Outlets with my mom and sister. It was a kind of uneventful trip, as I basically found nothing that looked REALLY good, and got run over by foreigners and Hasidic Jews pushing their kids in these huge strollers as they went to Aldo to buy their orthopedic shoes. Seriously, what do the Hasidic Jews do to make their money, cause I work and I am certainly not buying my long black skirts at Tommy Hilfiger. Someone enlighten me! I did get a new pair of sneakers though, which are apparently supposed to motivate me to go to the gym, but will more than likely just make them dirty and leave me feeling unfulfilled.

Speaking of fulfillment, I had a McGriddle for breakfast this morning. Considering that I need to go to the gym hard core and stop eating like a fiend or I really WILL get harpooned on my cruise in October, I'm going out full force this weekend. Oh yes... the McGriddle is only the beginning. Two nights of dinner at the fair should satisfy me for a while... Let the corn dogs and gravy fries begin!

Grr... someone SHOULD quit their day job.

Speaking of baseball, apparently Cal has taken ownership of a minor league team in the Tampa Bay franchise and threw out the first pitch in a Rays jersey. Oh yes... everyone's up in arms, but come on! He's not an Oriole anymore and this is BUSINESS! (Ok, he'll always be an Oriole, but you get my drift) If Peter Angelos wanted to sell the team to Cal I'm sure he'd throw out the first pitch every day in full uniform, but he isn't, and Cal's got kids (and hopefully soon a newly 32 year old mistress) to feed. Cut him some slack and don't mess with my man! (thanks for the heads up Rob!) Oh yeah.. the O's start a weekend set with the Rays tonight. Ya know.. the Rays.. the first place Rays.. Yeah.. looking forward to those highlights on ESPN.

No comments: