Thursday, August 14, 2008

As I drove home from the gym today, I noticed a sign for a motorcycle festival and one of the key events is spaghetti wrestling. This sign is "strategically" placed across the street from the local Planned Parenthood, which is where the Alight Center people protest and sing their hymns. Is the motorcycle festival geared towards women with loose morals and a love for spaghetti in their pesche? (that's "pussy" for you non Kathy Griffin fans).. Maybe Planned Parenthood will get the day off and the protesters will find a new venue for a day... I mean.. spaghetti wrestling should only be done drunk.. which leads to unprotected sex which leads to unwanted pregnancy which leads to abortion, right?

I'm kidding... but the spaghetti wrestling thing was the only thing on the sign I remember besides that it was a motorcycle festival and this post seemed way funnier to me when I was on the road thinking of it. Yeah.. I blew it.. but I'm going to post it anyway, cause that's the kind of girl I am..

PS - thanks C. Howe.. you brought an umbrella to my pity party and I love ya more than my luggage ;)

No comments: