Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I am bound and determined to start up at the gym after a month long furlough, so I downloaded some new songs for my Ipod the other day, and I feel I might need to explain myself:

Do Me by Bell Biv Devoe - It's a good song for the cardio and who can resist a man who says "smack it up, flip it, rub it down OH NO!" I know I can't. It basically describes my entire gym going experience, although there is certainly not enough rub down, and way too much OH NO!

The Past by Sevendust - I've only listened to it once, but Jason (the knocker upper, but since I don't know what the real deal with that is, we'll just call him Jason) told me Chris Daughtry sings on it, so I had to download it. It serves no purpose but to give me another soundtrack to my Chris Daughtry fantasy. Did I mention he played the State Fair last Thursday, and I missed it? That's right up there with my "forgetting" Counting Crows were in town.. WTF is wrong with me!?

Disturbia by Rihanna - Again, cardio.

When I Grow Up by The Pussycat Dolls - I'm ashamed and I'll admit it. I would NOT listen to this song when it first came out. Probably for no reason other than, well, I would be ashamed. Well, my sister heard it and insisted that there's one part where they say "they want boobies." Come to find out, they want groupies, but now every time we hear it, we say "boobies" instead. Hence, I have to listen to it every time it's on the radio because I'm a child and giggle when people say "boobies." And it's grown on me...

No comments: