Thursday, November 01, 2007

Today's my Friday

So don't expect a post tomorrow. There will be no time!!

My sister's team lost their soccer game 3-1 last night. It was a devastating loss for the girls and they were hard to watch afterwards. EVERYONE was crying and around me, NO ONE cries alone! I couldn't even look at them! So, this means I have to go shopping with my sister tomorrow for a dress for the wedding.... tomorrow night. Yep.. nothing like waiting until last minute. We'll have to pack up our stuff so we can go straight to the wedding from shopping. I'm looking forward to wearing my new dress. I've been waiting for this wedding to do so and I even found some time to paint my toenails last night. They aren't quite the color I wanted, but you make do with what you have. I doubt anyone's going to be looking at my toenails anyway. Now I need to figure out what I'm going to do about jewelry.

My boss is out most of the day today (what we thought was all day) so my co-worker and I wore jeans. BIG mistake. My boss was peeved and I'm not sure rightfully so. The only people here today besides us are the two plumbers working on our hot water and I don't think they mind us in jeans. I don't know what the big deal is, but she made it abundantly clear that we are NOT to wear jeans. I guess we'll bring them when she's out next week, and change after she's gone!

Nothing is really going on right now, believe it or not. Tonight is J's birthday dinner. We'll see how that goes. He already called to see if I might want to go bowling afterwards. Um... what? Why do you men do all the things we wanted you to do when we were together, when we're (allegedly) NOT together? It's a complete mind fuck and no one likes it, ok? But hey.. I'm having a great hair night, wearing cute jeans, cute heels and my new "skinny" (well, for me) sweater. If he doesn't work out, maybe I can pick up someone else!

Let's see.. what's in the news?

Don Vito and Jacob the Jeweler are going to jail!

Dog is just a BIT of a racist... allegedly. Damn.. I really like that show and I'm not afraid to admit it. His son Leland is like, my little white trash fantasy. (Ok, I already do have a white trash fantasy and it's this guy who plays ball in my summer softball league. I saw him at Target last week with his girlfriend. Don't the white trash shop at Wal-Mart?)

The Heroes spinoff that was supposed to take place in the spring has been scrapped, blamed mainly on the impending writers strike in Hollywood. I'm ok with it, as I can only keep track of 14 heroes at a time.

I feel dirty just reading about this. I know she's not a kid anymore, but she's closer in age to his kid than him.

Ok... that's all I can do, as now I need a nap. Last night, as I was waiting for my toenails to dry, I watched Bravo's 100 Scariest Movie Moments. Yeah.. that f'd me up hardcore. I have this fear of the movie Halloween. Always have, always will. A Michael Meyers mask is just enough to send me over the edge. Well, guess which scary movie moment was on when i tuned in? You got it.. HALLOWEEN. I had to go downstairs to get some water and it was completely dark. I turned on EVERY light we had and Tre was like "you just saw Halloween, didn't you?" I'm predictable, what can I say? That, and it was a really creepy night. It was pitch black and the wind was howling!!!! Falling asleep was not quite as easy as I had hoped. So, I hope you all enjoyed your Halloween and stuffed yourselves full of candy. I hope to be back over the weekend with pictures and stories galore!!! Enjoy your Thursday!

No comments: