Monday, November 12, 2007

I feel crappy

so posting isn't a big option right now, but I'll do my best.

Damages not only got renewed, but it got renewed for two more seasons. Course, with the writer's strike, you still have plenty of time to catch up!

Not only are the writers striking, but so are Broadway stagehands. I'm pretty glad I never got any show tickets like I'd planned!

I'm not even discussing the Colts game last night or the fact that I (so far) am 2/14 on my football picks AND have dropped two spots. I was doing so well...

Hope you enjoyed your day off, if you had one. I was as busy as busy could be! That's what happens when people think your office is closed. You actually have time to do real work.

My parents and my sister rearranged our house today. I'm a big fan and it was about time.

I know.. this is a shitty post, but really all I want to do is take some Nyquil and go to bed. I might even skip Heroes tonight, if that's any indication of how crappy I'm feeling. I had to get off the phone with blind date boy cause I felt bad I was sniffling in his ear. Update to that: we've traded countless emails and he's a funny guy. Tonight was the first time I actually spoke to him. I don't think he quite "gets" me.. We'll see..

No comments: