Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Ok, I lied

Did you really think I could go a day and post a whole lot of nothing?!

A very Happy 2nd Birthday goes out to Brady Propst, son of my friends Tara and Tim. He's the most adorable boy I know, just don't tell my other friends who have kids..

I'm pretty sure Dancing with the Stars is cursed, at least for the older women. I mean, Marie Osmond faints on national TV, Jane Seymour's mother dies, she gets food poisoning and is affected by the California wildfires, and now Marie Osmond's father has died. So, for the second week in a row, someone will not be at the results show. Honestly, I think she probably deserves to go home and maybe that's what she needs, but I'd feel bad if she did. We shall only have to wait a short while longer to see who gets the boot. As evidenced by last week's ousting, anything can happen!

To quote Miranda Priestly "That's all."

No comments: