Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Streak

No, it's not as illustious as Cal's, but we'll take it. We won our soccer game last night. Not only did we win it, but we kicked some major ass, winning 6-1. We actually looked like a team, feeding each other balls and passing like it was our job. We have a great time playing, but it's definitely more fun when you win! Our next three games are pretty early, considering the last two have been at 10:30! However, we've won both of them so maybe we're night owls!! I can't wait until next week, as usual!

Let's get to the TV: America's Next Top Model. Heather was finally eliminated after a couple of rocky weeks. Don't get me wrong, I liked her and I'm glad she went as far as she did. I never really expected her to win, but I'm glad she went so far. The bottom two were Heather and Jenah and I'm really happy Jenah stayed. They kept giving her issues about her attitude, but it's not like she told Nigel he had a stick up his ass like Caridee did a few cycles ago! I think they just don't get her sarcasm, and I'm sure after being in the bottom two, she'll reign it in just a bit. So, the final four are Bianca, Saleisha, Chantal and Jenah. I'm still rooting for Jenah. She's been my pick from the start.

Project Runway: Wow.. what a bunch of BULLshit! Those designers must have flipped their lids when they got their challenge: Design a MENSWEAR outfit for Tiki Barber. I mean, if you've watched the show at all it's basically womenswear. I think the only time they've had a crack at menswear is the makeover challenge last season, and not EVERYONE had to do menswear. Anyway, Jack (our resident HIV+ hottie) was the winner, but I thought Kevin and Kit did better than he did. Not that he did poorly, but they had more involved outfits and I hate it when people pair stripes with stripes. But hey, Tiki's the one that has to wear it, so it's up to him! Carmen (like the opera) Webber (like the baller) got the heave-ho, but shared the bottom two with her partner in bickering, Ricky. Carmen basically sent her model down the runway in a short Members Only jacket (which only works on Rosario from Will & Grace) and no shirt. When you "forget" to clothe your model, it's a pretty good bet you're going to be Auf Wiedershened!!!

I had more, but it was a busy day at work. I'll try to make up for it later. Enjoy your night!!!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Uh huh huh huh haahuhhh.. you said "feeding each other balls" Huh huh huh..BALLS.

OK, OK, have purged the demon Beavis from my mind...pardon my regression.

Again, I had to skip the entire Project Runway paragraph in your post because I still have yet to see any of this current season. DAMN IT! Hey now.. *YOU* usually have the advance 411 on the TV marathons...might you know when I can get up to speed?? Hmm?