Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm even boring myself

Dayquil is a beautiful thing, even if it's the generic kind. I am feeling a tad better. Certainly not as sneezy and snotty as I was last night, that's for sure. I'm a little groggy, but better..

J and I are going to see Borderland tonight. It's one of the Eight Films to Die For that encompasses Horrorfest. As you know, I'm not a big horror buff, but some of the movies look kind of entertaining and more psychological in nature, as opposed to horror. He really only wants to see four of them, so I guess I'm getting off easy? The one I really did want to see is only playing Friday at 7, when I have bowling. Figures, right? Anyway, I hope realizes A) he's paying and B) he's SO going to see Gone Baby Gone with me ASAP.

Tonight is episode 2 of the Real Housewives of Orange County. I already hate the new housewife. She irks me.. I think I hate the fact that she's so full of herself and lets her husband bully around her 21 year old kid who is NOT his son. People like that bother me. I'm not saying the kid shouldn't respect the husband, but it should go both ways. I mean.. he's 21 and has a curfew? If I were him, I'd apartment hunt ASAP.

It's a quietly busy work day here today. Well, it would be if I weren't avoiding work at all costs. I don't know what's wrong with me but my motivation is nonexistent. I think it's the sickness.. or at least that's what I'm going to blame for my lack of billable hours. Do you think it'll work? Enjoy your evening.. Tomorrow starts soccer again so hopefully there'll be stories. Our game is at 9:30 and 10:30 the following week. That really puts a damper on our Night before Thanksgiving plans.. Guess we'll be playing that game a little on the liquored up side.. ;)

No comments: