Wednesday, November 28, 2007

In case you haven't heard

Julianne Hough pulled off a repeat, as she and Helio Castroneves were named the Champions of Dancing with the Stars. I was pretty happy as, after the finale, I really felt he deserved it. He danced so well and looked like he had a good time doing it. I mean, Mel B has danced before in her life so it's nice to see the guy with no experience come in first. I think that's four guys in a row winning the show though. It's really time for a girl to step it up! And oh yeah.. apparently Helio (much like Julianne earlier this year) has called off his engagement.... Need I say more?

Apparently blind date boy found my blog. Yikes... I'd apologize but he's already seen it and I have a feeling he won't be looking at it any time soon... My bad... and you all wonder why I took the web address off of myspace. This is a pretty good cautionary tale, don't you think!?

I'm DYING to try this game but it's during working hours.. maybe while I'm trying to kill time before our soccer game... at 10:20 again this week.. Maybe we can log another (real) win and get on a streak! I don't know if we could handle that... we're so used to losing that winning two in a row might just put us over the edge.

That's all for now.. Hump 'em if you got 'em, as always!!!

No comments: