Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I agree

Grrrrr.

Cameron Mathison was the unlucky one to go last night on Dancing with the Stars. Granted, his second dance wasn't that great, but I think he should have made it to the semis. Seriously, Marie Osmond is STILL there? It's not even worth making a Mormon joke at this point.. I blame Oprah..

I think I like him better WITH the goatee.

Set your DVR's kids... cause Project Runway is BACK!!! I can barely contain my excitement. Finally, my Tim Gunn fix will be had! Now if only they'd do a new season of Shear Genius... I'd seriously never leave the house. Last night, I was watching The Real Housewives of Orange County and J goes "you really watch this... on purpose?" Um.. yes... yes I do.

J and I went to see Borderland last night. It actually wasn't terrible. A bit of torture and gore, but there was actually a story line and not too much gratuitous nudity. I mean.. it's a horror movie so of course there was some, but not as much as I expected. Imagine my surprise to see actors I actually knew! Rider Strong (Boy Meets World) and Sean Freaking Astin, in a role I think only he could play. Still, the pretty on the screen came thanks to this guy... I wouldn't kick him out of my bed for eating crackers, I'll tell ya that much! One down... at least two to go. Thank God Horrorfest only runs through Sunday. I let J know he has no choice but to see Gone Baby Gone with me and he was ok with it. I didn't really care if he was ok with it, but it seemed like telling him was the right thing to do.

Soccer starts up again tonight! Our game is at 9:30 and we're all very curious as to what our competition will be like. Hopefully we won't get our asses handed to us again this session, but you never can tell. I'll try to blog as quickly as I can about it, but I make no guarantees tomorrow. Hump 'em if you got 'em.

No comments: