Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Playing Catch Up

That's what I feel like I've been doing lately, and I don't think I'm very good at it! Just wanted to update you on something very important: We won our soccer game last Wednesday night! It wasn't quite as easy a win as we thought it was going to be however... We did go to Beff's for dinner and drinks beforehand and that is a mistake we will never make again. We just had too much free time before our game and we made some drunken use out of our time. By the time we got to Afrim's we all had pretty decent buzzes. A few people even played in the game before ours, as most teams were struggling for players. The team we played only showed up with two people, but were able to borrow enough to play. We technically got the win by forfeit, but we did end up beating them 3-1. Ok.. it was 3-2 but one of our players scored one of their goals so I don't think that should really count. Anyway, we looked pretty bad and I can tell you that we all learned our lesson. We have another 10:30 game this week but I think everyone will be stone cold sober for it. Heading a ball when you're buzzed does NOT feel good.

Twiggy is being replaced as a judge on the next cycle of America's Next Top Model due to "scheduling differences." Paulina Porizkova will take her place.

Jo from The Real Housewives of Orange County is getting her own show. I sooooo love the Bravo network.

Dancing with the Stars finale aired last night and FINALLY, the judges were harsh (and truthful) with Marie Osmond. Her freestyle was kind of atrocious and showed off none of the dancing ability she was supposed to have learned all this time. Mel B is in the lead, but even her freestyle wasn't that great. I think it was a little too free and not enough ballroom. Helio honestly took the cake. His freestyle was by far superior, and you have to give the guy credit considering he has to do all the work on the lifts! I think I just like his cheesy grin and how you can tell how much fun he's having while he's out there. Hopefully the final two will be Mel B. and Helio and after that, I really don't care who wins.

Heroes - HRG is alive and looks kinda sexy without his shirt off. Who knew!? I'm still in love with Elle, but she'll probably be one of the casualties of next week's season finale. Good god.. no Dancing with the Stars AND no Heroes? Thank god October Road has made a comeback and boy is it a love fest for the fatties.. Way to go Eddie Letekka!!! Ok, I know if you don't watch the show you won't get any of that... but if you do... And Oh god.. the Hills... Justin Bobby is retarded, as we all know.. and Spencer has a sister.. who's as much of a jackass as he is.. Ah, genetics..

No comments: