Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Day Before Thanksgiving

I don't have much, but I'll do my best.

Jennie Garth was voted off Dancing with the Stars, making the final 3 Mel B., Helio Castroneves and Marie Osmond... Yep... Marie Osmond. Sympathy only goes so far people... Hopefully she realizes she doesn't deserve to be there as much as everyone else. I'm not saying she's not improved.. just that she doesn't deserve to win. I'm going to guess Mel B will win... but Helio will put up a great fight. I'm looking forward to the finale, but then have no idea what I'll do with my Monday nights. What could possibly be paired with Heroes and my laundry as perfectly as Dancing with the Stars?

The sheriff finally came around 1:30 yesterday after two phone calls. They were pretty busy as there were many accidents. Matter of fact, the accident on the front page of the local paper was in just about the same spot where I ran off the road. I even saw the truck involved go by my house on a flatbed, so I guess I was the lucky one! Anyway, the Sheriff that comes looks 12. Literally... 12. He took some information and that was it. So, I guess he'll send me the report when it's ready, we'll see. I got to hit the gym early and clear my evening, but it was to no avail. J had worked from 4 am to 3 pm and wasn't feeling well so my night continued to be free. Figures, right? To make matters worse, I noticed today that Gone Baby Gone is now not playing ANYWHERE... Yep.. I missed my window. I'm thinking J will have to pay for that..

Tonight is ordinarily a night where we'd head out on the town (if that's what you can call Hudson bars lately), but we have a 10:25 soccer game. Therefore, we're all meeting up for dinner and drinks at Beff's on Everett Road, then heading over to Afrim's to terrorize everyone there. Don't worry.. we plan to sober up before our game. We have to come out with a win tonight after last week's devastating loss! The team we're playing tonight is 0-2 and have been beaten by pretty hefty margins, one loss being at the hands of the team we played last week. So, we're pretty excited and revved up for it. We don't have too many subs, but that might be a good thing since no one ever wants to come out anyway! We'll head home after that and probably hop right into bed! Tre and our friend Amy are running the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning.. They expect me to be at the finish line with bloody mary's. I expect to be on the couch watching the Macy's parade, but I might be tempted to bring them a little Irish hot cocoa to celebrate with! My whole family is coming over on Thanksgiving day and they'll get to enjoy our house, which Tre has already decorated for Christmas. She should NOT have the day before Thanksgiving off. No good can come from it. I'm not a grinch, it's just that it's not even Thanksgiving for goodness sake!!!!!

Anyway, that's my plan for the next few days. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and I'll try to post on Friday but if I don't, expect some good pics from our Girl's Night Out in Saratoga on Friday night. It's gonna be a blast! Long live tryptophan!!!

No comments: