Monday, April 23, 2007

Who needs a broom?

The Orioles spent the weekend kicking some major ass by sweeping the Toronto Blue Jays. The team has really come together, pairing stellar defensive plays (like that of Corey Patterson) with offensive punch (thanks for that gamewinning hit Mr. Markakis and to Orioles.com for the picture). The O’s have a tough couple of games coming up, facing the Oakland Athletics tonight and tomorrow, then Boston comes to town for two games on Wednesday. After that, I believe we’re looking at Cleveland. Hopefully the Orioles can continue on their tear and the pitching can be up to par, which come one, isn’t that all and Oriole fan can ask for?

This is a teaser/preview for this week’s episode of The Office. I can’t say much else, as I’m too busy laughing my ass off to bother. I love John Krasinski, and I really hope those rumors about him and Renee Zellweger aren’t true. There’s something about her that makes me think she’s undeserving of his love.

No comments: