Friday, April 27, 2007

Heids Hot Dogs

On the way home from my closing in Rochester on Wednesday, I had the pleasure of eating at Heid’s Hot Dogs. It’s this cute hot dog stand/restaurant in Liverpool, New York and it had some of the best dogs I’ve ever had. I had two “coneys,” one white and one red (I liked the red better; the white was a tad too spicy for my taste) and some French fries with cheese and gravy. After such a long day it really hit the spot and if you’re ever in the area, I highly recommend!

Snippets to end your day (well, MY day) since I leave in a few:
Lou Knickerbocker (ex-husband of Tammy, one of the Real Housewives of Orange County) died of a heart attack on Tuesday. He was best known on the show for touting the "OC Angels" energy drink.

Rapper/actress Eve was pinched for DWI after crashing her maserati into the median in Cali. Sean Penn stopped down to try to bust her out, but she declined the offer. There has got to be more of a story there, don't you agree?

In case you're wondering, apparently these are the 100 greatest movie lines of all time. Well, the second edition!

Enjoy your weekend and I'll catch up with you soon.

1 comment:

Al Brown said...

I love Heid's too. I gave up beef (is there beef in there?), but I don't care.

I grew up in Syracuse and Liverpool and its one thing I try to get when I am there. The other thing I try to get is out of town. he he