Monday, April 23, 2007

My armpits smell like a tropical island

I guess it could be worse. However, every time I move, all I smell is suntan lotion. I got this new Suave Naturals deodorant and when they say it smells tropical, they aren’t kidding! It’s going to take some getting used to.

What’s also going to take some getting used to is the ridiculously red color of my arms. Yesterday my sister, mother and I went up to SUNY Albany to watch the softball team play the University of Hartford. My sister is friends with the coach and she used to coach one of their players. It was a really great game and I didn’t realize how much sun I was getting! Well, my arms are a bright shade of red and it’s so nice out today, I couldn’t NOT wear long sleeves so everyone has been doing the whole “got a little sun, did ya?” thing.. It’s only slightly irritating. After the game, we went to TGI Fridays for lunch. We had these cinnadunkers for dessert.. Oh my god.. so good! They are little doughnuts coated with cinnamon and sugar and served with a cream cheese dipping sauce. I highly recommend!!!

Other than that, the weekend was pretty mellow. I took every opportunity I could to get outside and enjoy the weather by going to my sister’s softball game, an outdoor family party and I even took a walk/run! Granted, I didn’t make it that far cause I’m insanely out of shape, but luckily my sister was at the bagel shop and she drove me home! Baby steps people.. baby steps..

I finally managed to send out my Ireland pictures, so hopefully everyone that’s been up my ass will stop bugging me! I have to stop giving myself this reputation for getting things done instantaneously. I mean.. it only took me a week!!!

Not too much going on today. The Alec Baldwin tirade on his daughter is still top news and it looks like it will continue to be. Who’dve thunk you could get bad press for calling your 11 year old daughter a pig. Silly Alec!!! I really thought Tony was going to kill Paulie last night on The Sopranos and it still might happen if he doesn’t keep his trap shut. It was pretty much a given that Doc was not meant for this world. No one steals Phil’s food, even if he asked. Was it just me or was Entourage ridiculously short last night? It was a good episode, even if we all saw it coming, but I really thought it ended prematurely!

In TV news… it’s finally here. Heroes returns tonight!!! I can’t wait. Dancing with the Stars AND Heroes? I’ll never leave the house on Mondays ever again!!! Two dances for the stars on tonight’s show… I predict a few crashes on the dance floor and I can’t wait to see it!

Get out there and enjoy what nice weather we have left cause it’s all downhill from here.

No comments: