Friday, December 01, 2006

Strapped for time

so I'm going to try to give you some little tidbits today....

The divorce between Ahmet Zappa and Selma Blair has been made official. YAY! Another baldie back on the market...

Brady Anderson is investing in an ABA basketball team, the Hollywood Fame, that is being spearheaded by Nick Lachey. (Thanks Toine!)

The O's have signed two RHP: Chad Bradford from the Mets, to a three year deal, and Scott Williamson (spent 2006 with the Cubs and Padres) to a one year deal. Apparently they were turned on by the signing of Baez and this could give us the relatively strong bullpen we've been lacking. Well.. stronger. Then again, it couldn't get much worse than last year. Speaking of last year, the O's also signed free agent Kevin Millar, at least according to him. The O's have yet to make a formal statement. I don't know.. he's certainly not the best player in the world, but I like his attitude and the way he brings a clubhouse together.

What else? Oh yeah.. I bought cute shoes at the mall today (where I also just happened to run into my ex, Jason - my life is WAY too full of strange occurrences, don't you think?) for tomorrow night's Christmas party. I'll try to take pictures but open bar is only from 6 - 7:30 so I'll do what I can. J.'s not going, but he's my DD (Lacey is my hot date... I wonder if she'll put out!?). What more could a girl ask for? One more hour left till the end of the day and I'm ending it in a meeting so I better skedaddle! Have a great weekend and Happy December! Don't forget to start your advent calendars today!!!

No comments: