Tuesday, December 26, 2006

If you have busy Thursday nights

like me, then you probably have yet to see "Ugly Betty." I already DVR Earl and The Office during that time so it gets pushed to the wayside. Anyway, ABC Family is airing a 12 hour Ugly Betty marathon on New Year's Eve, beginning at 9 am with the first episode. So, get up early or set your DVR if you want to catch up on one of TV's hottest phenomenoms of the season. I mean, who doesn't need a little "ugly" in their life? (ok.. well maybe some more than others)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They just played the first Ugly Betty episode this week. We watched it the other night and I may have to make a habit of it simply because there aren't ANY other shows I watch on a regular basis that don't fall under the category 'depressing British soap'. It wasn't bad... ;-)