Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I love my new Ipod

Not because it’s new, red and shiny, but because I can finally listen to the songs I want to.. all day long. Ever since my last Ipod shit the bed I’ve been listening to XM Radio online. It’s great and all, but I don’t like every song and I can’t fast forward. I’ve decided to start my afternoon by listening to the soundtrack of Rent, as I’ve been unable to for a few months now. I’m thinking it’ll get me through this incredibly gloomy afternoon. I thought we were supposed to have more hours of sunlight not, well… none.

Most everyone I know is not working today, or this week for that matter. When I say everyone, I mean the people who always keep me entertained during the work week, so my Yahoo inbox has been pretty anorexic today. The only emails I’ve been getting have to do with after Christmas sales and savings. Incidentally, I am finally feeling better! I can almost breathe out of my nose again, which is a big plus. I was pretty sure I had fallen victim to a sinus infection on Saturday, but it may have run its course thanks to the onslaught of Nyquil overdosing I subjected it to. No one wants to hang out with the sick kid on Christmas.

No comments: