Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Busy, busy day

Sorry to disappoint, but today has been a day filled with work (I know, I hate those too.) I forgot to post pics on the blog last night so I'll try to remember to do that tonight. In the meantime..

Heroes... hot damn, I love that show and don't know how I'll make it until January 22 for new episodes!! Last night was the fall finale and it did deliver. One of the heroes fell and that was Eden, who had the power of persuasion. She was in teh room with Sylar trying to convince him to kill himself, but he grabbed the gun and turned it on her. I'm pretty sure she shot herself so he wouldn't be able to get her power, but you can't be sure from the way the scene was shot (which I'm sure is the point). Anyway, the heroes are starting to converge and answer questions, but new ones pop up, which might be why this show is the best show of the season... at least to me. Try to catch up on it over the short hiatus. I promise you won't be sorry!

A little tidbit for my Office fans....

If you get bored and have a picture of yourself just chilling on your computer, try this...

And on to baseball... Rob is reporting that there's talks in the winter meetings about letting another team steal away my precious B-Rob.... Ok.. I know I'd still have Markakis, but this is unacceptable and I won't stand for it. I don't think it'll really happen, but I don't like thinking that it could. The boy bleeds orange.. don't let him go!! What's really sad is that the person that wants him to stay in Baltimore is none other than the evil owner, Peter Angelos. I hate to agree, but I do. I can't lose my boy. Finally, i found this article on Yahoo regarding Cal and his induction into the Hall of Fame. However, it has more to do with his silence regarding McGwire's use of 'roids rather than his efforts and accolades. I knew this was going to happen and I'm pretty pissed that it's really going to taint the practically inevitable induction of Gwynn and Ripken. I mean.. if he does get in on the first try it kind of makes all the steroid issues a moot point. Do I think it'll happen? No... but I don't want my man to go in during a "controversial" year. Let Ripken and Gwynn have their day in the sun like they deserve.. resting on the laurels they created.

No comments: