Sunday, December 24, 2006

River Bottom Nightmare Band

I'm FINALLY watching Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas. I thought it was only right to watch it on Christmas Eve. Actually, J. bought my VCR back Friday night but he also bought Nyquil with him... so I passed out before I could subject him to the agony of watching it with me. Yesterday was too busy. We had friends over, mainly because our friend Toine was home for the holidays with his wife Kelly (NOTE: his name is Anthony, not Toine. We had french class together and I've called him Toine ever since - he takes it pretty well). Anyway, it was as good excuse as any to get people together so our friends from high school came over and we had a little get together. It looked like everyone had fun and it was good to see everyone, albeit for too short a time! Here's a pictures of the kids: (something's in the water - EVERYONE is having a baby!) That's Kylie, Brady and Lindsey.
Not much else to report... But here are some long awaited pictures from the Holiday Bar Crawl: The first one is a group shot at our first bar, The Half Moon.
This it Fish, Tre and Ronnie at Stray (I think)

This final picture is of me and the elusive J. (Happy now Toine?)

Hope everyone has a Happy Holiday and I'll catch you up on how good Santa was to me as soon as I can.

No comments: