Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I think I'm too tired to hump

I was here till 9 pm last night, then woke up at 2 am... and was awake until 4. J.'s alarm went off from 5 - 5:40 (again, awake) and my alarm went off at 6:40. I've been on my feet running around since 8 am and the people attending the closing will not leave! I do NOT want to stay late tonight... I need a night off... and I really need to not be at work anymore because really all I'm doing is eating peanut butter M&M's like they're candy.. OH wait.. they are candy, but you get my drift. Anyway, my feet hurt and that blurs my thinking.

Peter Boyle died last night. I was never a fan of Everybody Loves Raymond (apparently I was in the minority for that one) but he seemed like a relatively cool guy. I have yet to see Young Frankenstein (it's in my Netflix queue) but since that's his claim to fame maybe I'll put it up a tad further on the list.

I should get back in there and pray to God everyone's left. Have a great night and I'll be in better spirts tomorrow, I promise!

No comments: